This building is located in the city of Albany NY at 161 Washington Avenue. The library is a place to go to do homework in the quite. There are many branches in the Capitol District for anyone’s needs. The library focus on the needs of the community. According to the site “the Albany Public Library led by a team devoted to connecting you with the information you need to improve and enrich your life. ” The goals of the Albany Public Library,
“The Library Empowers Community Members To Participate In The Local And Global Economy. ” The content helps achieve these goals by providing services to the community.
- Empowering the community with educational services, tutoring, technology services, art activities, and the book club.
- Entertainment with the showings & Musical Performances.
- Tax services provided by well trained employees.
Another goal is ” comfortable and efficient; it provides communal space, technology and special collections.” The target clusters according to the site are:
- Staying Connected
- Inquisitive Minds
- Brainy Bunch
- Rising Stars
- Bright Future
Contents of the site proves the Albany Public Library is keeping its promise by.
- The library creating a new brand position and strategy.
- The library deploys board and management resources to leverage brand in the community and region.
- Thus the library utilizes “digital” channels ( facebook, Twitter, etc. ) too manage critical clusters.