Teen Badly Injured When Vape Pen Explodes At Brooklyn Mall — CBS New YorkCBS New York

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A teenage boy suffered serious injuries when a vaporizer he was holding blew up in his face. After five days of recovery in a hospital bed, the 14-year-old boy was left with permanent injuries after his attorney said he was maimed and blinded by an exploding e-cigarette or vape pen. “I…

via Teen Badly Injured When Vape Pen Explodes At Brooklyn Mall — CBS New YorkCBS New York

Advertisements

About hearts40

BLESSED TO BE HERE. Happy and Marry! And what a Blessing it Is! Glad on This Day To See the SunShine
This entry was posted in Joy. Bookmark the permalink.